More From Alan Watts
- "Religion is not a department of life; it is something that enters into the whole of it."
- "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god."
- "No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now."
More In Attitude
- "Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear."― Alvin Adams
- "The Stones are a different kind of group. I realized that when I joined them. It’s not really so much their musical ability, it’s just they have a certain kind of style and attitude which is unique."― Mick Taylor
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."― Jack Dee