More From Alan Shepard
- "We worked with the engineers in the design and construction and testing phases in those various areas, then we would get back together at the end of the week and brief each other as to what had gone on."
- "I didn’t mind studying. Obviously math and the physical science subjects interested me more than some of the more artistic subjects, but I think I was a pretty good student."
- "Later, in the early teens, I used to ride my bike every Saturday morning to the nearest airport, ten miles away, push airplanes in and out of the hangars, and clean up the hangars."
More In Attitude
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."― Ambrose Bierce
- "It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order."― Asa Gray
- "I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that’s put into your head. You are never thin enough."― Carmen Electra