More From Alan Dershowitz
- "I am deeply concerned that, without peace and a two-state solution, the Jewish and democratic nature of Israel is in danger. That’s why I have opposed Israel’s settlement policy since 1973, and that’s why I have favored a two-state solution since 1967."
- "I think mistakes are the essence of science and law. It’s impossible to conceive of either scientific progress or legal progress without understanding the important role of being wrong and of mistakes."
- "Israel can’t make peace without the clear support of the United States."
More In Religion
- "Contradictory to my religion, I think, is journalism."― Sydney Schanberg
- "I did an album a long time ago called ‘Replicas,’ which was entirely science-fiction driven, or science-fantasy. Since then it’s been a song here, a song there. It’s not really a constant theme. I’ve written far more about my problems with religion, with God and all that."― Gary Numan
- "Beside all this I think there was something personal, being Muslim myself who lived in the west I felt that it was my obligation my duty to tell the truth about Islam. It is a religion that has a 700 million following, yet it’s so little known about it which surprised me."― Moustapha Akkad