More From Alan Dershowitz
- "I don’t believe in firing professors. They have academic freedom."
- "I think mistakes are the essence of science and law. It’s impossible to conceive of either scientific progress or legal progress without understanding the important role of being wrong and of mistakes."
- "I’ve thought hard about my psychological connections and I think I’ve managed to separate out the psychological from the legal, moral, and political."
More In Peace
- "Because I know about the Holy Land, I’ve taught lessons about the Holy Land all my life, and – but you can’t bring peace to Israel without giving the Palestinian also peace. And Lebanon and Jordan and Syria as well."― Jimmy Carter
- "But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for any thing. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter."― William Tecumseh Sherman
- "You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria."― Henry A. Kissinger