More From Alan Dershowitz
- "It’s never acceptable to target civilians. It violates the Geneva Accords, it violates the international law of war and it violates all principles of morality."
- "I think that lawyers are terrible at admitting that they’re wrong. And not just admitting it; also realizing it. Most lawyers are very successful, and they think that because they’re making money and people think well of them, they must be doing everything right."
- "I think mistakes are the essence of science and law. It’s impossible to conceive of either scientific progress or legal progress without understanding the important role of being wrong and of mistakes."
More In Peace
- "But if republicans are to prevail, if the peace process is to be successfully concluded and Irish sovereignty and re-unification secured, then we have to set the agenda – no-one else is going to do that."― Gerry Adams
- "There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know."― Lewis Carroll
- "Compassion is sometimes the fatal capacity for feeling what it is like to live inside somebody else’s skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too."― Frederick Buechner