More From Alan Alda
- "I’m most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old."
- "It isn’t necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It’s only necessary to be rich."
- "You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself."
More In Money
- "You can’t have bank holding companies acting as hedge funds. You can’t have them taking a million-dollar pension plan for Joe Schmo the bus driver and treat it with the same risk appetite that you treat George Soros’ pocket money. It’s fundamentally ridiculous."― Shia LaBeouf
- "Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "I think everything depends on money."― Alan Bean