More From Alan Alda
- "You wouldn’t want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school."
- "Here’s my Golden Rule for a tarnished age: Be fair with others, but keep after them until they’re fair with you."
- "It isn’t necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It’s only necessary to be rich."
More In Money
- "My soul is dark with stormy riot: directly traced over to diet."― Samuel Hoffenstein
- "They got married, they got divorced, and half their money goes out the window."― Suze Orman
- "American men, as a group, seem to be interested in only two things, money and breasts. It seems a very narrow outlook."― Hedy Lamarr