More From Al-Waleed bin Talal
- "Well, you know, News Corp is the only real media global – that has a global presence that’s involved in TV production, in movies, in publishing, in newspapers, digital media, et cetera. So for a company like that to function, clearly it does not depend only on Rupert Murdoch or James Murdoch."
- "The issue of Palestine has been there since more than 60 years. But more important since 1967 when the war was, ended in the defeat of some Arab countries."
- "Those people behind the mosque have to respect, have to appreciate and have to defer to the people of New York. The wound is still there. Just because the wound is healing you can’t say, ‘Let’s just go back to where we were pre-9/11."
More In Technology
- "The art of the parenthesis is one of the greatest secrets of eloquence in Society."― Nicolas Chamfort
- "Ajax isn’t a technology. It’s really several technologies, each flourishing in its own right, coming together in powerful new ways."― Jesse James Garrett
- "I don’t like definitions, but if there is a definition of freedom, it would be when you have control over your reality to transform it, to change it, rather than having it imposed upon you. You can’t really ask for more than."― Mark Knopfler