More From Al Goldstein
- "Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged."
- "Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal."
- "Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion."
More In Marriage
- "No candidate can win a presidential race advocating gay marriage and opposing the military action in Iraq."― Dick Morris
- "Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality."― Rowan D. Williams
- "I believe I went through a divorce. My relationship with Ellen is no less significant as a marriage than my relationship to Coley."― Anne Heche