More From Al Goldstein
- "Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal."
- "Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged."
- "If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account."
More In Death
- "It’s an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don’t try to make it posthumous."― Gloria Steinem
- "If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do."― Angelina Jolie
- "Most songs are somewhere between love and death, and mine are no exception."― Robyn Hitchcock