More From Al Goldstein
- "The only way marriage can work is if a man respects the woman and she is a thinking woman and he wants to work on the marriage."
- "Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance."
- "Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion."
More In Religion
- "I think the real problem for American religion are those minority of fundamentalists who try to identify political policies with religion."― Andrew Greeley
- "People don’t talk about religion a lot in Hollywood because it’s not an incredibly safe place to do it."― Zachary Levi
- "Religion may be defined thus: a belief in, and homage rendered to, existences unseen and causes unknown."― Frances Wright