More From Al Goldstein
- "Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged."
- "The only way marriage can work is if a man respects the woman and she is a thinking woman and he wants to work on the marriage."
- "Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion."
More In Family
- "Because of my own family’s service (in the U.S. Army, Navy, and Massachusetts and New York National Guard), I am a strong supporter of the military and do believe that there are just wars."― Camille Paglia
- "And yet, there are still people in American politics who, for some reason, cling to this belief that America is better off adopting the economic policies of nations whose people who immigrate here from there."― Marco Rubio
- "Protecting the institution of marriage safeguards, I believe, the American family."― John Boehner