More From Al Goldstein
- "If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account."
- "Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged."
- "Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion."
More In Marriage
- "I did know Ted Hughes and I partly wrote the book to explain to myself and others the complexities of a marriage that was for six years wonderfully productive of poetry and then ended in tragedy."― Anne Stevenson
- "I couldn’t bear a marriage in which one partner hinges on the other."― Clive Owen
- "In a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive. There could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you."― David Boreanaz