More From Al Goldstein
- "Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance."
- "If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account."
- "Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion."
More In Marriage
- "Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."― Margaret Atwood
- "Time turns the old days to derision, Our loves into corpses or wives; And marriage and death and division Make barren our lives."― Algernon Charles Swinburne
- "Marriage is a mistake every man should make."― George Jessel