More From Aisha Tyler
- "So much of a stand-up’s life is doing live radio and having to be funny and quick on the spot with these strangers, and sort of surgical in terms of how funny I can be in three minutes."
- "I thought I was gonna be an attorney, so I went to Dartmouth and I was a government major and I minored in environmental policy, and I didn’t do anything academically around the arts."
- "The only concept or experience or core belief that I can attribute my other-ness to is that I just started out a weirdo and I stayed a weirdo. And it took me a long time to embrace my outsidership and see it as a strength rather than a weakness."
More In Science
- "The general public has long been divided into two parts those who think science can do anything, and those who are afraid it will."― Dixie Lee Ray
- "Sound science must be our guide in choosing which problems to tackle and how to approach them."― Frank Luntz
- "As it turns out, what looks like science sometimes is not."― Jose Padilha