More From Aisha Tyler
- "The only concept or experience or core belief that I can attribute my other-ness to is that I just started out a weirdo and I stayed a weirdo. And it took me a long time to embrace my outsidership and see it as a strength rather than a weakness."
- "I thought I was gonna be an attorney, so I went to Dartmouth and I was a government major and I minored in environmental policy, and I didn’t do anything academically around the arts."
- "Marriage isn’t a carnival ride."
More In Science
- "Refining is inevitable in science when you have made measurements of a phenomenon for a long period of time."― Charles Francis Richter
- "But the power of science lies in open publication, which, with the rise of the Internet, is no longer constrained by the price of paper."― Michael Shermer
- "I have an idealistic view of science as a liberalising and progressive force for humanity."― Paul Nurse