More From Aisha Tyler
- "I’m the kindest, most supportive friend ever, probably to my own detriment, but I hope that I am toughening up a little bit."
- "I thought I was gonna be an attorney, so I went to Dartmouth and I was a government major and I minored in environmental policy, and I didn’t do anything academically around the arts."
- "Marriage isn’t a carnival ride."
More In Science
- "Nature engenders the science of painting."― Robert Delaunay
- "I meant exactly what I said: that we are saddled with a culture that hasn’t advanced as far as science."― Michelangelo Antonioni
- "It is characteristic of science that the full explanations are often seized in their essence by the percipient scientist long in advance of any possible proof."― John Desmond Bernal