More From Agnes Smedley
- "Much that we read of Russia is imagination and desire only."
- "My mother listened to all the news from the camp during the strike. She said little, especially when my father or the men who worked for him were about I remember her instinctive and unhesitating sympathy for the miners."
- "And the woman who could win the respect of man was often the woman who could knock him down with her bare fists and sit on him until he yelled for help."
More In Strength
- "I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort where we overlap."― Ani DiFranco
- "My career is really important to me, but there have to be other great, important things in your life besides work."― Katherine Heigl
- "The guys I date always want to test my strength and wrestle around. By the end, they’re drenched in sweat."― Gina Carano