More From Agnes Repplier
- "It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more."
- "It is as impossible to withhold education from the receptive mind, as it is impossible to force it upon the unreasoning."
- "A kitten is chiefly remarkable for rushing about like mad at nothing whatever, and generally stopping before it gets there."
More In Happiness
- "But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes."― William Shakespeare
- "I didn’t want to set up a women’s studies program. I thought women should learn to operate in a coeducational atmosphere, because, especially in national security and international affairs, it’s male-dominated."― Madeleine Albright
- "Happiness is being on the beam with life – to feel the pull of life."― Agnes Martin