More From Agnes Repplier
- "Humor brings insight and tolerance. Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding."
- "It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more."
- "Humor distorts nothing, and only false gods are laughed off their earthly pedestals."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."― James Allen
- "How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."― Paul Sweeney
- "It’s good to follow the path of personal happiness to some extent. People tend to get upset however when you drive a steamroller down it."― Simon Travaglia