More From Adriana Lima
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
- "I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do."
- "I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous."
More In Attitude
- "Right after ‘Raymond’ I had a world-is-my-oyster attitude, but I found out I don’t like oysters. I had this existential emptiness. ‘What is my purpose? Who am I?’ I had a big identity crisis."― Ray Romano
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."― Charles Dance
- "I’m not a music lover in the sense that I look for something to have on. I’ve never had that attitude to music."― Harrison Birtwistle