More From Adriana Lima
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
- "I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do."
More In Amazing
- "No, but way before that, I’ve been doing little dances in movies for years. Yeah, that was an amazing chance. You know, at my age to be able to do a music dance video, very unusual."― Christopher Walken
- "Always expect the unexpected. Right around Thanksgiving, when the new Alex Cross will be out. It’s called Four Blind Mice and it’s a pretty amazing story about several murders inside the military."― James Patterson
- "I was always good at math and science, and I never realized that that was unusual or somehow undesirable."― Marissa Mayer