More From Adriana Lima
- "Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
- "I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile."
More In Amazing
- "I feel like writing a book there’s always a version in your head that’s an amazing version, but then you write the version that you can write."― Karen Thompson Walker
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."― Dane Cook
- "I’ve been given an amazing opportunity and I could not be more grateful. But I also know that all this will eventually die off. It’s not real. It will go away and then you’ll go away and then, I don’t know, I’ll be left sitting in some English hotel room."― Josh Brolin