More From Adriana Lima
- "I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
- "I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous."
More In Amazing
- "The strangest thing that human speech and human writing can do is create a metaphor. That is an amazing leap, is it not?"― Dennis Potter
- "Well, I’d love to work with Kate Winslet – she’s amazing."― Elizabeth Olsen
- "But it was great, we sit in the same dressing room where, like, Johnny Cash sat and Willie Nelson and all those guys. That was in itself something amazing – I was on the same space these guys stood on, ya know?"― Alan Vega