More From Adriana Lima
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong."
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
More In Smile
- "To smile at the jest which plants a thorn in another’s breast is to become a principal in the mischief."― Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- "I try to greet my friends with a drink in my hand, a warm smile on my face, and great music in the background, because that’s what gets a dinner party off to a fun start."― Ina Garten
- "I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better."― Diane Lane