More From Adriana Lima
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong."
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
More In Movies
- "Frankly, I got into the movies because I like the movies a lot."― Jack Nicholson
- "The most interesting thing about change in the environment is that for the most part the environment isn’t changing."― Kevin Kelly
- "I loved old black and white movies, especially the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers musicals. I loved everything about them – the songs, the music, the romance and the spectacle. They were real class and I knew that I wanted to be in that world."― Sharon Stone