More From Adriana Lima
- "I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do."
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
- "I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile."
More In Movies
- "I really love the independent movies and I just think that sometimes when they throw a lot of money into it and a lot of special effects and a lot of stunts that you lose the connection, the human connection and I personally love movies that are about the human connection."― Jane Seymour
- "The movies that are made more thoughtfully or made or with more ambition often get just get drowned out by the noise."― Roger Ebert
- "People called ’28 Days’ and ’28 Weeks’ zombie movies, and they’re not! It’s some sort of virus; they’re not dead."― George A. Romero