More From Adriana Lima
- "I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile."
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
More In Movies
- "When the youth of America gets together, amazing things happen."― Tom Ford
- "There’s much more we can be doing in Parliament, we could be giving more power back to people at local government level, through local referendums."― Theresa May
- "Besides the fact that I make movies, there’s nothing interesting about my life at all, unfortunately."― Jonah Hill