More From Adriana Lima
- "I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
More In Jealousy
- "It is remarkable that jealousy of individual property in land often goes along with very exaggerated doctrines of tribal or national property in land."― William Graham Sumner
- "I think it’s important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state – meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do."― Heidi Klum
- "Jealousy contains more of self-love than of love."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld