More From Adriana Lima
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
More In Jealousy
- "Jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire."― Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- "Nature is at work. Character and destiny are her handiwork. She gives us love and hate, jealousy and reverence. All that is ours is the power to choose which impulse we shall follow."― David Seabury
- "Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius."― Fulton J. Sheen