More From Adriana Lima
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
- "I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous."
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
More In Jealousy
- "Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers."― Lord Byron
- "But I like not these great success of yours; for I know how jealous are the gods."― Herodotus
- "Lovers may be and indeed generally are enemies, but they never can be friends, because there must always be a spice of jealousy and a something of Self in all their speculations."― George Byron