More From Adriana Lima
- "My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he’s so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone."
- "You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous."
- "I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous."
More In Attitude
- "A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."― Earl Nightingale
- "Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude."― Bill Mauldin
- "I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it."― Betty White