More From Adriana Lima
- "I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do."
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."
- "I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile."
More In Attitude
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."― Joyce Meyer
- "Once a food becomes off-limits, then it takes on this whole other personality. ‘Forbidden’ is more tempting. And it becomes something evil, but food is food. It’s there to nourish your body."― Valerie Bertinelli
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."― Nicholas Sparks