More From Adrian Mitchell
- "I use rock and jazz and blues rhythms because I love that music. I hope my poetry has a relationship with good-time rock’n roll."
- "Stadium rock and commercial rock are the opposite of what poetry needs. An audience of around 200 is ideal for poetry."
- "Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people."
More In Poetry
- "To be born in Wales, not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but, with music in your blood and with poetry in your soul, is a privilege indeed."― Brian Harris
- "I like something where I can really use my imagination and be an active participant in the construction of the monster and usually that’s in the world of the supernatural or the world of the fantastic, so that’s why those kinds of stories about demons and the supernatural appeal to me or maybe I’m really interested in that subject."― Sam Raimi
- "The sort of poetry I seek resides in objects man can’t touch."― E. M. Forster