More From Adele
- "Even if I did have, you know, a ‘Sports Illustrated’ body, I’d still wear elegant clothes."
- "It’s never been an issue for me – I don’t want to go on a diet, I don’t want to eat a Caesar salad with no dressing, why would I do that? I ain’t got time for this, just be happy and don’t be stupid. If I’ve got a boyfriend and he loves my body then I’m not worried."
- "I don’t make music for eyes. I make music for ears."
More In Birthday
- "I took anatomy classes. I went to medical libraries and talked to doctors and nutritionists. I did the whole thing before using myself as a human guinea pig."― Marilu Henner
- "I tend to foster drama via bleakness. If I want the reader to feel sympathy for a character, I cleave the character in half, on his birthday. And then it starts raining. And he’s made of sugar."― George Saunders
- "Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world."― Ed Koch