More From Adam Sandler
- "I never had a speech from my father ‘this is what you must do or shouldn’t do’ but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn’t perfect."
- "Sixth grade was a big time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things."
- "Kids end up seeing my movies anyway but some of the mothers get mad at me so I figured I’d make one that I can’t get yelled at for."
More In Good
- "Everything I’ve done in my career is a result of growing up in rural Oklahoma, because if I hadn’t had the training from Mama and Daddy to work hard, to do what I’m told, to take directions, to mind and to do a good job at anything I set out to do, then I wouldn’t be where I am today."― Reba McEntire
- "I was the first spokesperson for the Better Hearing Institute in Washington. And that’s the message we tried to send out – there is hearing help out there, and the technology and options are amazing."― Norm Crosby
- "A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than angels raining down on me."― Dave Matthews