More From Adam Sandler
- "I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that."
- "Doing Saturday Night Live definitely affects my relationship with my girlfriend and with my family, because you feel so much pressure to do well that night. But I think everyone’s grown to accept that and so they give me my space at the show."
- "I sang a song at my sister’s wedding. My mother forced me into that, too. But that one felt all right."
More In Good
- "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."― William Shakespeare
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."― Louis C. K.
- "If you’re working for a good company and you’re happy there, and you’re being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there."― Robert Kiyosaki