More From Adam Sandler
- "I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing “Maria” from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up."
- "I shouldn’t be near Vegas and have money in my pocket."
- "Sixth grade was a big time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things."
More In Good
- "People talk about mumblecore but I prefer bumblecore, hyper-realistic bee movies about how bees really are."― Mindy Kaling
- "I think that the good and the great are only separated by the willingness to sacrifice."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious."― Vince Lombardi