More From Adam Sandler
- "I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that."
- "I’m 31 now. I think I’m beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means."
- "Sixth grade was a big time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things."
More In Good
- "If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good."― Bill Gates
- "There is a lot of talk now about metal detectors and gun control. Both are good things. But they are no more a solution than forks and spoons are a solution to world hunger."― Anna Quindlen
- "Books are good enough in their own way, but they are a poor substitute for life."― Robert Louis Stevenson