More From Adam Osborne
- "People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster."
- "The guy who knows about computers is the last person you want to have creating documentation for people who don’t understand computers."
- "The future lies in designing and selling computers that people don’t realize are computers at all."
More In Car
- "I think we have to act like stars because it is expected of us. So we drive our big cars and live in our smart houses."― Maurice Gibb
- "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."― George Best
- "We’re one of the forces that causes actors to fasten seat belts before they take off chasing the bad guy in the car… or removes some of the cigarette smoking on television."― Gerald McRaney