More From Adam Osborne
- "The future lies in designing and selling computers that people don’t realize are computers at all."
- "The guy who knows about computers is the last person you want to have creating documentation for people who don’t understand computers."
- "People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster."
More In Car
- "I borrowed my friend’s car the other day in an attempt to persuade my husband that we needed a car and literally this is true, in the first day of borrowing the car, I got three tickets and I rear-ended it."― Emily Mortimer
- "Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down."― Dave Barry
- "I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."― Woody Allen