More From Adam Carolla
- "All’s the government should do is keep the taxes and regulations at a manageable rate, keep a decent standing army and get out of the way."
- "I’ve never really broken this down before, but, in movies, you almost have no connection to fans. And if you do TV, you’re kind of connected, but they know you as the TV name not your real name. If you do radio, there’s more of a bond there. And then if you do a podcast it’s like you’re literally inside of your fans."
- "If Joy Behar or Sherri Shepherd was a dude, they’d be off TV. They’re not funny enough for dudes. What if Roseanne Barr was a dude? Think we’d know who she was?"
More In Funny
- "I don’t think know if anything’s going to translate anywhere. You’re making a movie, you hope it’s going to be funny, you can’t think about how it’s going to go over."― Ben Stiller
- "I would love to play ‘Funny Girl’ or ‘Evita,’ but I idolize the women who have played those parts. I don’t know if there needs to be another version of those shows."― Idina Menzel
- "You want everyone to be great and funny. I’m not saying I’m great, but I’m funny."― Jon Lovitz