More From Adam Carolla
- "I think comedy has evolved like every art form, and people probably do less standing around and telling jokes, and more things that have to do with reality."
- "I have a daughter who I love very much, I hire women, I’ve worked with women, I’ve never had an issue with women."
- "I don’t think healthcare’s a right. The only right you have is the ability to go out on an even playing field and work, and then purchase health insurance, or whatever it is."
More In Funny
- "By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."― Richard Dawkins
- "If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late."― Henny Youngman
- "Funny enough, if you are looking at people these days who are putting Botox in their face and getting all sorts of plastic surgery, we look at them and go, I can tell you’ve had Botox. I can tell you’ve had plastic surgery. You look really strange to me. But no one’s saying anything. We’re just accepting the fact that they’re strange-looking."― Guy Pearce