More From Abu Bakr
- "Have an earnestness for death and you will have life."
- "There is no harm in patience, and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear (than) that which precedes it, and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened."
- "There is greatness in the fear of God, contentment in faith of God, and honour in humility."
More In Anger
- "Good satire comes from anger. It comes from a sense of injustice, that there are wrongs in the world that need to be fixed. And what better place to get that well of venom and outrage boiling than a newsroom, because you’re on the front lines."― Carl Hiaasen
- "Your anger is a gift."― Zack de la Rocha
- "My anger with the US was not at first, that they had used that weapon – although that anger came later."― Wilfred Burchett