More From Abdul Kalam
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
- "If we are not free, no one will respect us."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
More In Dreams
- "All the characters in my books are imagined, but all have a bit of who I am in them – much like the characters in your dreams are all formed by who you are."― Alice Hoffman
- "Am I athletic? In my dreams."― Hugh Bonneville
- "After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. I can’t even imagine being in front of the cameras all the time. I had a weird dream the other night that I was on ‘Jersey Shore.’"― Chloe Sevigny