More From Abdul Kalam
- "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
More In Respect
- "All the times being like, ‘Who rented this car and why are we going to this place?’ You take the easy route and go, ‘Oh, thanks for the champagne. I’ll have another.’"― Rosario Dawson
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."― Dale Murphy
- "When I was playing before I retired, I never really understood the appreciation and the respect that people gave me. People had treated me like a god or something, and that was very embarrassing."― Michael Jordan