More From Abdul Kalam
- "If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher."
- "We have not invaded anyone. We have not conquered anyone. We have not grabbed their land, their culture, their history and tried to enforce our way of life on them."
- "As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me."
More In Religion
- "Religion needs a baptism of horse sense."― Billy Sunday
- "It is already clear, after twenty years of socialism in Russia, that if you do not provide your society with a new religion, it will gradually revert to the old one."― Herbert Read
- "True Americanism is opposed utterly to any political divisions resting on race and religion."― Henry Cabot Lodge