More From Abdul Kalam
- "Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
More In Success
- "I believe you have a responsibility to comport yourself in a manner that gives an example to others. As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I pray just to be worthy of it."― Brendan Fraser
- "If not for the success that medicine has made, I might be part of a much different story right now."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "I don’t think success arrives and you’re suddenly happy. It’s not like that. If people think that they’ll be very disappointed."― Michael Hutchence