More From Abdul Kalam
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"
- "If we are not free, no one will respect us."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
More In Best
- "I enjoy trying to figure out the best way to compliment the picture and not overpower it."― David Duchovny
- "The best advice that was given to me was that I had to be 10 times smarter, braver and more polite to be equal. So I did."― Samuel L. Jackson
- "I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair."― Eric Bana