More From Abdul Kalam
- "No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion."
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
- "Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?"
More In Life
- "A happy wife is a happy life."― Gavin Rossdale
- "One of the responsibilities faced by the Environmental Genome Project is to provide the science base upon which society can make better informed risk management decisions."― Samuel Wilson
- "I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was ‘the man goes on top and the woman underneath.’ For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds."― Joan Rivers