More From Abdul Kalam
- "Science is global. Einstein’s equation, E=mc2, has to reach everywhere. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
- "English is necessary as at present original works of science are in English. I believe that in two decades times original works of science will start coming out in our languages. Then we can move over like the Japanese."
More In Respect
- "The word majesty was now dropped; but, with the deepest respect and humility, I was addressed as the count. What could I do? I accepted the title, and from that moment I was known as Count Peter."― Adelbert von Chamisso
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."― Bai Ling
- "If your partner wants to be private, you have to respect that."― Billie Jean King