More From Abdul Kalam
- "Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?"
- "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
- "As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me."
More In Respect
- "Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there."― Mohammed Naguib
- "Walt had a marvelous intuition. And because he understood people very well, liked them and had great respect for people, there was nothing cynical about Walt."― John Hench
- "One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny."― Bertrand Russell