More From Abdul Kalam
- "Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended."
- "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"
More In Dreams
- "Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."― John Wooden
- "The curse of the romantic is a greed for dreams, an intensity of expectation that, in the end, diminishes the reality."― Marya Mannes
- "All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."― T. E. Lawrence