More From Abdul Kalam
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
- "If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher."
More In Science
- "I dislike literary jargon and never use it. Criticism has only one function and that is to help readers read and understand literature. It is not a science, it is an aid to art."― Anne Stevenson
- "English, once accepted as an international language, is no more secure than French has proved to be as the one and only accepted language of diplomacy or as Latin has proved to be as the international language of science."― Edward Sapir
- "I have a ridiculous fear of sharks but I’d jump in the water in a second for an amazing role."― Kate Mara