More From Abdul Kalam
- "Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."
- "Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
More In Science
- "I think it’s important for people who love music to retain physical CDs or even vinyl, because it sounds so great and so much warmer than music over the internet."― Norah Jones
- "This much we know: Journalism is not a precise science. It’s, on its best day, is a crude art. We make mistakes; I make mistakes. With more than 50 years as a journalist, I have at least had the opportunity to blow more stories, make more mistakes than maybe anybody in television."― Dan Rather
- "I’m not being evasive but I am saying I’m not a scientist and I’m not directly involved in the consultation however the science must be sound, it must be agreed and the consultation must be of a high quality or no one will have any confidence in the process."― John Anderson