More From Abdul Kalam
- "Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
- "Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended."
More In Respect
- "I grew up to always respect authority and respect those in charge."― Charles de Gaulle
- "I started the class late. The teacher said I would have to learn as much in half a year that the others learned in a year. I did it."― Katarina Witt
- "To be loved at first sight, a man should have at the same time something to respect and something to pity in his face."― Stendhal