More From Abdul Kalam
- "Science is global. Einstein’s equation, E=mc2, has to reach everywhere. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races."
- "If we are not free, no one will respect us."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
More In Respect
- "It comes down to the way you treat people. When you treat people with dignity and respect all the time, you can work through anything."― John Bacon
- "That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong."― William J. H. Boetcker
- "I had never been to a fashion show before going to the Burberry show last month. It was an extraordinary spectacle. I was incredibly green and had no idea what an undertaking it is. I also have a new respect for models because they are so close to the front row and must be so self-conscious."― Eddie Murphy