More From Abdul Kalam
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"
- "Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person."
- "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."
More In Happiness
- "The most simple things can bring the most happiness."― Izabella Scorupco
- "Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self."― Iris Murdoch
- "Traveling is the ruin of all happiness! There’s no looking at a building after seeing Italy."― Fanny Burney