More From Abdul Kalam
- "Science is global. Einstein’s equation, E=mc2, has to reach everywhere. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races."
- "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."
- "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
More In Happiness
- "Five or six hundred heads cut off would have assured your repose, freedom and happiness."― Jean-Paul Marat
- "Now I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers and laid entwined together on a bed of clover and left there to sleep, left there to dream of their happiness."― Conor Oberst
- "That which makes people dissatisfied with their condition, is the chimerical idea they form of the happiness of others."― James Thomson