More From Abdul Kalam
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
More In Happiness
- "The happiness of most people is not ruined by great catastrophes or fatal errors, but by the repetition of slowly destructive little things."― Ernest Dimnet
- "The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past."― Andre Maurois
- "Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself."― Plutarch