More From Abbie Hoffman
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
- "Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions."
More In Freedom
- "Those who write the editorials and those who write the columns, they simply are unaccountable. They’re free to impose their cultural politics in the name of freedom of the press."― Jesse Jackson
- "People want the freedom. They want to be able to shop. If you don’t like the shop trading hours and you’re a shop owner, you don’t have to open."― Jay Weatherill
- "The United Nations is designed to make possible lasting freedom and independence for all its members."― Harry S. Truman