More From Abbie Hoffman
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
More In Freedom
- "I watched a lot of silent directors who were absolutely great like John Ford and Fritz Lang, Tod Browning, and also some very modern directors like The Coen Brothers. The directors take the freedom within their own movies to be melodramatic or funny when they chose to be. They do whatever they want and they don’t care about the genre."― Michel Hazanavicius
- "I was 37 when my father died-and I no longer had any freedom of choice over what I would do with the rest of my life."― Paul Getty
- "With Napster and the sharing of music, of course, there are going to be people who exploit it. Greed has no end. But there’s a lot of good that could happen. We shouldn’t let the economic concerns of the major labels infringe on our freedom to share music."― Ian MacKaye