More From Abbie Hoffman
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
- "You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
More In Legal
- "From your confessor, lawyer and physician, hide not your case on no condition."― John Harington
- "I was always shocked when I went to the doctor’s office and they did my X-ray and didn’t find that I had eight more ribs than I should have or that my blood was the color green."― Nicolas Cage
- "All of the legal defense funds out there, they’re looking for people out there with court of appeals experience, because court of appeals is where policy is made. And I know, I know this is on tape and I should never say that because we don’t make law, I know. I know."― Sonia Sotomayor