More From Abbie Hoffman
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
More In Legal
- "Italy advocates the adoption of a legal instrument on cultural diversity, guaranteeing every country the protection of its own historical identity and the uniqueness of its physical and intangible cultural heritage."― Carlo Azeglio Ciampi
- "There is no room for legal hair-splitting when it comes to the humane treatment of detainees – not in a nation founded on the rule of law and respect for human rights."― Dick Durbin
- "Every non-political human grouping of whatever kind, legal, social, religious, economic or other becomes at last political if it creates an opposition deep enough to range men against one another as enemies."― Francis Parker Yockey