More From Abbie Hoffman
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
More In Legal
- "By the fulfillment of my legal and moral duty I think I have earned punishment just as little as the tens of thousands of dutiful German officials who have now been imprisoned only because they carried out their duties."― Wilhelm Frick
- "My songs are my kids. Some of them stay with me, some others I have to send out, out to the war. It might sound stupid and it might even sound naive, but that’s just the way it is."― Thom Yorke
- "M*A*S*H offered real characters and everybody identified with them because they had such soul. The humor was intelligent and it always assumed that you had an intellect."― Loretta Swit