More From Abbie Hoffman
- "Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions."
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
More In Society
- "The only society I like is rough and tough, and the tougher the better. There’s where you get down to bedrock and meet human people."― Robert W. Service
- "It is time for the world, the hemisphere and the region to make sure that relevant institutions of civil society and relevant laws are embedded in the mechanisms of governance."― Baldwin Spencer
- "But in the end, in the end one is alone. We are all of us alone. I mean I’m told these days we have to consider ourselves as being in society… but in the end one knows one is alone, that one lives at the heart of a solitude."― Harold Bloom