More From Abbie Hoffman
- "Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions."
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
- "Become an internationalist and learn to respect all life. Make war on machines. And in particular the sterile machines of corporate death and the robots that guard them."
More In Society
- "A society in which there are high levels of voluntary activity will simply be a better, happier place than one where there are not."― Jonathan Sacks
- "I believe if there is any place left where the humanity is still visible, it can not be anywhere else than in an Islamic society. Time would come when the world would be obliged to accept this reality."― Jermaine Jackson
- "I have an intense dislike for artificial society. In France, one could lead a free life – to do what one wanted to do without interference or criticism from one’s neighbors."― Robert W. Service