More From Abbie Hoffman
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
- "Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions."
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
More In Death
- "I don’t want to hear about my death."― Oriana Fallaci
- "In fact, for all kinds of offenses – and, for no offenses – from murders to misdemeanors, men and women are put to death without judge or jury; so that, although the political excuse was no longer necessary, the wholesale murder of human beings went on just the same."― Ida B. Wells
- "Death is one moment, and life is so many of them."― Tennessee Williams