More From Abbie Hoffman
- "You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- "The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do."
- "The ’60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great."
More In Death
- "Mr. Speaker, we are a blessed Nation. We have not suffered another attack on our soil since September 11, and we are grateful. We have killed or captured dozens of members of al Qaeda and the Taliban. Our military and intelligence forces are working both hard and smart."― Marsha Blackburn
- "Before I pitch any game, from spring training to Game 7 of the World Series, I’m scared to death."― Curt Schilling
- "I mean, Sting is one of my great buddies and I love him to death."― Elton John