More From Aaron Neville
- "Every morning I wake up and thank God."
- "I was raised Catholic, but my father’s people were Methodist, so we went to both churches."
- "It’s a 360-degree sound experience. Like you’re in the middle of the band. A lot of people have the technology to play the format, so why not put it out there. It sounds great."
More In Car
- "It’s that I don’t like white paper backgrounds. A woman does not live in front of white paper. She lives on the street, in a motor car, in a hotel room."― Helmut Newton
- "In the car and in front of the camera I tend to be very calm but behind the scenes I can get fired up and passionate, I just don’t see the need to shout my mouth off in public."― Jenson Button
- "The senior officer who met with reporters in Baghdad said there had been 21 car bombings in the capital in May, and 126 in the past 80 days. All last year, he said, there were only about 25 car bombings in Baghdad."― Rich Lowry