More From Aaron Neville
- "It’s a 360-degree sound experience. Like you’re in the middle of the band. A lot of people have the technology to play the format, so why not put it out there. It sounds great."
- "Every morning I wake up and thank God."
- "So now I have a collection of poetry by Aaron Neville and I give it to people I want to share it with. I’d like to publish it someday."
More In Car
- "It’s funny how the music industry is enraged about the Internet and the way things are copied without being paid for. But you know why people steal the music? Because they can’t afford the music."― Tom Petty
- "I have a Volvo S60R and it’s a pretty fast car, the R says it all."― Josie Maran
- "See, what you’re meant to do when you have a mid-life crisis is buy a fast car, aren’t you? Well, I’ve always had fast cars. It’s not that. It’s the fear that you’re past your best. It’s the fear that the stuff you’ve done in the past is your best work."― Robbie Coltrane