More From Aaron Eckhart
- "Yeah, but there’s nobody who represents romance to me like Cary Grant."
- "Some movies get rushed out right after you make them and I’m not always happy with that."
- "Through all the relationship stuff I’ve gone through in the past few years, I know there are fundamental differences in how men and women view sex and how they view their futures."
More In Movies
- "As far back as I can remember, these are the first movies, the Universal horror movies where I knew the title of the film and I also knew the names of the actors in those films."― Benicio Del Toro
- "Being on ‘Glee’ was amazing. I remember my first day on set, my first day I arrived to the set I was in my trailer and all of the actors came and banged on my door – Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera. They all welcomed me with open arms, so it was a great experience. It felt like family, and I miss them a lot over there."― NeNe Leakes
- "I don’t know why I don’t watch a lot of movies; I can barely keep up with the things my friends are in. There isn’t enough time in life."― Meryl Streep