More From Aaron Eckhart
- "But then, even with sex, I’m more in the school of less is more in movies."
- "Through all the relationship stuff I’ve gone through in the past few years, I know there are fundamental differences in how men and women view sex and how they view their futures."
- "There are different reasons to make movies."
More In Romantic
- "Well, we all start thinking we’re going to be Romantic rock stars, but then reality hits and you realize no one reads you but other poets."― George Murray
- "A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure."― Charlie Chaplin
- "I don’t ever want to be a sentimentalist. I prefer to be a realist. I’m not a romantic really."― James Earl Jones