More From A. N. Wilson
- "Brain power improves by brain use, just as our bodily strength grows with exercise. And there is no doubt that a large proportion of the female population, from school days to late middle age, now have very complicated lives indeed."
- "I might be deceiving myself but I do not think that I do have an inordinate fear of death."
- "The approach of death certainly concentrates the mind."
More In Hope
- "The morning after my high-school graduation found me up early job hunting. The dream of college I put on the back burner."― Martha Reeves
- "I’ve had some incredible moments in my life – thus far. I hope a lot more are coming."― Dionne Warwick
- "Someday I hope to write a book where the royalties will pay for the copies I give away."― Clarence Darrow